FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY
Client is seeking an executive assistant to support our Chief Digital Officer (CDO) and Chief Operating Officer (COO) based in San Francisco, CA.
Success in the Role The Executive Assistant (EA) will coordinate busy domestic and international travel, prepare travel itineraries, and maintain heavy calendar scheduling. Review and prioritize incoming mail, prepare and review business expense reports. Receive, prepare, and edit internal and external correspondence, with highly confidential content. Act as a liaison between top Executives (both internal and external), and all levels of personnel.
• Review and prioritize the calendar daily for CDO and COO. Provide a summary of meeting to CDO each morning and make adjustments as needed.
o Confirm attendees 24 hours in advance.
o Prepare documents occasionally for CDO and COO meetings that include action items and bullet point format.
• Coordinate domestic and international travel for CDO and COO
o Prepare travel itineraries and maintain heavy calendar scheduling for the CDO and COO.
o Ensure that all necessary documents are current and available prior international travel.
o Adapt to sudden changes in travel itinerary, calendar management, and ensure that you maintain a positive image of the Chief Digital Officer and Chief Operating Officer for all calendar changes
o Ensure hospitality is provided to all office visitors and meeting attendees.
• Act as gatekeeper to management team access to CDO and COO, while maintaining their schedules and supporting their punctuality.
• Greet guests and prepare the conference room for video conference calls when needed; frequent coordination with IT team
• Coordinate with vendors to retrieve individual receipts for expense reports in Concur Solutions.
• Schedule meetings with attendees in different time zones.
• Maintain availability in the case CDO or COO needs to reach you with urgent matters.
• Various personal assistance tasks.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
• Five plus years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
• Strong organizational, written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
• Comfort mediating with high-level decision makers, including senior executives.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and provide additional support to other employees or executives.
• Attentiveness to detail: ability to follow through, think ahead and through responsibilities, double check work before proceeding
• Ability to work within high levels of ambiguity and make decisions objectively under pressure.
• Team player and maintain flexibility while prioritizing multiple time sensitive projects.
• Professional appearance, demeanor, and considerate representation of the CDO and COO.
• Proficient with Mac, Microsoft Office Suite, and Concur Expense Solutions.
• Customer oriented across all communication points
• Ability to adjust hours (including weekends) to work in a fast paced global team
• Recent Executive Assistant experience with an international company; preferably for the CEO.
• Optimistic attitude, flexible, adapts to change well, and has strong coping mechanisms to stress.
o Proactive and resourceful in times with limited information.
o Affable personality with strong interpersonal skills.
• Passionate about digital products and/or the retail industry.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY