Come work for our team and join a creative group and the team has a lot of fun! We are very different from corporate culture with multiple studios that are always launching games, platforms and development.
We are hiring for a 3 month assignment to provide EA support to the GM with calendar, travel, adhoc items, expenses, etc.
Hour of work are M-F 8-5 PM PST (Flexible on time). GM rolls in around 8:30 or 9 AM PST.
-Typical Day: Coming in they should first be checking the GM’s calendar and making sure there are no changes and if changes ensuring the calendar is up to day. Quick sync with incumbent to ensure they are on same page. Expenses that come through and making sure they are submitting in timely manner. Planning travel (GM does travel both domestically and internationally. Admin booking through MS portal for travel). Team support and ensuring they have what they need in terms of hardware/suppliers and connecting with other admins on team to ensure items are getting completed. Adhoc items.
--Travel (GM usually goes to UK once a quarter) Business trips will be overnight to San Fran and other domestic places.
--Expense reports, adhoc items and team support
Interaction level: Interacting with sponsor weekly. Interacting with GM daily, interacting with GM’s team (650 people) and other Admins on team.
Work Environment: Working in incumbent’s office
- 4-5+ years of EA experience supporting GM/high level executive.
- Experience interacting with Executives and experience providing professional support (calendaring, travel, expense reports, team support (on adhoc basis)).
- Experience speaking to the business within corporate level company.
- Tool Experience:
- Excel (reviewing data in-between tabs, filtering. No pivot tables or v-lookups)
- Calendaring (Outlook)
- Purchase Order Software (creating new PO, ordering hardware/supplies)
- Travel Software