Bring your Executive Administrative Assistant skills and come work for our Game Development focused team! We are a creative group, the team has a lot of fun, and we are very different from corporate culture with multiple studios that are always launching games, platforms and development.
We are hiring for a 3 month assignment to provide EA support to the GM with calendar, travel, adhoc items, expenses, etc.
Typical Day: Coming in they should first be checking the GM’s calendar and making sure there are no changes and if changes ensuring the calendar is up to day. Quick sync with incumbent to ensure they are on same page. Expenses that come through and making sure they are submitting in timely manner. Planning travel (GM does travel both domestically and internationally. Admin booking through internal tool for travel). Provide executive team support and ensuring they have what they need in terms of hardware/suppliers and connecting with other admins on team to ensure items are getting completed. Adhoc items.
- Calendar primarily
- Travel (GM usually goes to UK once a quarter) Business trips will be overnight to San Fran and other domestic places.
- Expense reports, adhoc items and team support
- 4-5+ years of EA experience supporting GM/high level executive.
- Experience interacting with Executives and experience providing professional support (calendaring, travel, expense reports, team support (on adhoc basis)).
- Experience speaking to the business within the Software Giant located in Redmond, WA or other corporate level company.
- Tool Experience:
- Excel (reviewing data in-between tabs, filtering. No pivot tables or v-lookups)
- Calendaring (Outlook)
- Ordering Software (creating new PO, ordering hardware/supplies)
- Internal tools
- Travel Scheduling tools