Responsible for providing basic technical reporting and analytical support to Customer Service leadership, which includes interfacing with cross-functional leaders, coworkers, and customers in order to understand objective data requests and meet their needs using new and established modeling tools, computer-based applications, digital technology, and proven business models. In addition, partner with the continuous improvement organization, documenting business processes and identifying related training needs is a part of the role. Span of control (0) – this is an individual contributor role.
1. Extract, analyze, and prepare data for presentation to business unit leadership to aid in key decision-making activities.
2. Define and document client requirements, training needs and supporting business cases.
3. Gather information, analyze, design, recommend and implement solutions in area of responsibility, which includes identifying and utilizing appropriate tools.
4. Provide assistance and participate in formal and informal presentations.
5. Provide planning and time estimates for own assignments.
6. Work as a team member, and utilize team building skills on multiple teams. Support multiple internal clients.
7. Acquire certifications in areas of expertise, when available.
8. Works under general supervision and is self-directed.
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a Business or Technology discipline, and two years of prior experience performing similar responsibilities. In the absence of a formal degree, a high school diploma or GED and three years of prior experience performing similar responsibilities is required.
• Ability to work as a team member supporting multiple clients.
• Analytical and problem solving skills and ability to recommend and participate in solution implementation in area of responsibility.
• Communicates effectively, ability to influence and build relationships to foster a positive work environment and participate as a team member within the organization.
• Experience in interfacing with clients and understanding business modeling tools and applications and assisting in documenting business needs.
• Organizational, oral and written communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
2 years’ experience in a Customer Service or Communications position or (Customer Service experience and asset) Excellent verbal and written communication skills. - Ability to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform required tasks. - Ability to identify and help implement continuous improvement of processes, skills, and customer service interactions. - Ability to adapt to a fast-paced call center environment, problem-solving and strong analytical abilities. - Strong computer and computer software knowledge, skills, and abilities and ability to navigate multiple applications in a windows environment. Strong knowledge of social and collaboration tools in professional environment (e.g. Facebook/Twitter/etc. and Chat/Co-browse/etc.). Utilize coaching, guided tour and other techniques to provide assistance in helping a customer navigate web site, complete transaction and find relevant information. Document suggestions, problems and technical issues and route to appropriate groups for follow up. Escalate complaints and other customers’ issues per process. Collaborate and share knowledge and lessons learned with team and broader contact center utilizing huddles, knowledge forums, etc. Regular and punctual attendance and flexibility for schedule
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs