My client is a Global Tech Company, looking for an events executive to join their team for a 12 month contract. The position pays up to £40 000/annum pro rata PAYE, depending on experience.
We are on the hunt for a smart, well-organised individual with a keen eye for detail and a passion for marketing to join our on-site team of event masterminds! This space opened in May and is already welcoming hundreds of participants every week who are attending workshops, educational programs and product launch events from many different teams. The space is in the heart of London a short walk from Victoria Station and occupies an entire floor of this building, with 40,000 sq ft of space. It contains multiple workshop and demo areas, a cinema space, suites of board rooms.
In this Academy Event Assistant role, you will play an important part in assisting with the production and coordination of events in our space; from briefing attendees and their event agencies on all the necessary information required to run a successful event in the space, to ensuring everything is prepared for the big day itself. You will also be required to manage the day-to-day running of the delegate experience, providing first-class customer service to any delegates attending the events, which includes marketing and technology executives from the largest global customers. You must be organised and have previous logistical or customer service experience, a creative flair and excellent communication skills.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Providing support on the day of events and trainings
- Providing guidance to event hosts on event management best practice
- Support the team on their internal and external marketing activity
- Greeting delegates in a friendly and professional manner and guiding them to the correct event space for their event
- Handling logistical and event management issues for events
- Liaising with security for on-site agency deliveries or pick-ups
- Ensure that visitor experience is amazing at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- A real passion for events production, logistics and creative marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous student and/or commercial experience with events and/or marketing
- A team player who gets on with people but who is also proactive
- Content writing/editing/web experience
- Photography/video skills would be beneficial
- An organised who can multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to cope with a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Agile and with a strong growth mindset