Our client is seeking an Events Specialist Consultant to focus on planning and executing community events, sponsorships and conferences. This individual will be responsible for the planning, project management support, updating project plans and tracking deliverables. This role will also provide administrative support to the Events Marketing team by managing invoices, meeting coordination, sourcing etc.
- Community Engagement - work with local markets across the US to identify business needs and provide recommendations on how to maximize objectives of sponsorship
- Partner with Field Marketing teams to provide recommendations, budgets, event briefs and project plans and responds to requests promptly.
- Communication - Listen to their clients' needs and present ideas and solutions to their requirements.
- Manage project plans, following up on details and holding stakeholders responsible to successfully coordinate and execute events within given timelines
- Assist with managing on-site support and reports on metrics and outcomes
- Collaborate on the creation and production of onsite event materials (printing, giveaway items, display/booth items, and activities and management of shipping arrangements
- Deliver on administration activities for existing and new clients/projects, including creation and tracking of budgets and schedules. Adhere to company guidelines for documentation and proprietary information.
- Foster strong working relationships with Event Marketing team, Regional Marketing Directors, Brokers/Producers, Creative Services, Procurement and other stakeholders to support a best in class live events schedule
- Travel to events for onsite coordination, up to 25%