In this role you will plan and execute events associated with industry conferences. Your daily responsibilities will include serving as an event expert, working closely with Event Manager & Sr. Specialists, to identify event goals, content, and promote and coordinate all event logistics. You will utilize exceptional project management skills to manage pre-event reviews and communications and post-event follow-up, ensuring all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality event.
Oversee production and execution of events hosted in the US, from large conferences to smaller sponsorships.
Assist Sr. Specialists in the definition and creation of event goals to ensure event success.
Serve as event project manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-event consultation and planning, venue selection, event flow, promotion and communication, printing and shipping, budget management, related travel arrangements, staffing, event follow-up and reporting, etc.
- On-site duties include ensuring proper set-up, venue arrangements, and event vendor coordination.
- Manage event calendar, project timelines, and event budget.
- Expertly drive pre-event planning meetings, including ownership of event planning documentation.
- Build and distribute regular pre-event status reports and post-event summary report.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and product teams to achieve business goals via event marketing.
5+ years of relevant work experience in event marketing.
3+ years executing trade shows and events within a marketing department required
Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred.
Demonstrated success in event management and project management.
A willingness to travel (30%) and ability to work independently and autonomously.
Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
B.A./B.S. degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study.