This role is responsible for inspiring community leaders on our social media platform through events like our Communities Summit around the world. You'll be a part of a cross-functional team responsible for operationalizing and delivering tentpole event moments based on audience insights.
If you're passionate about events, products and the online community space, and if you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, then we’d love to meet you.
- Operationalize and own the plan to deliver tentpole events for community leaders, like group admins, on the social media platform.
- Owns overall cross-functional project management, including cadence of meetings, communication and project management tools and ownership of these touch points for all applicable workstreams.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Track project status and regularly present to business stakeholders and leadership.
- Align cross-functional partners across product, partnerships, communications, and marketing to drive the go-to-market for events to completion through strong project management and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Partner with insights and analytics teams to understand how people are using our products and to inform event strategy and to create events that fulfill the needs of community leaders.
- Tackle complex and ambiguous problems with a strategic mindset, create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- 7+ years professional experience in consumer marketing.
- Advertising agency, creative production experience, and/or start-up experiences is a plus.
- Experience problem solving and tackling problems with a creative mindset, creating recommendations and driving the action plans for solving those problems.
- Project management skills, proven track record of bringing events to market.
- Experience thriving within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Passion for online communities.
- BA/BS degree