Washington, District of Columbia, United States · Events + Experiences
What’s the Job?
As part of the Events and Experience team, you'll lead event planning and production for big and small brands. From event conception to execution you’ll head up the team from brainstorm to production, leading the charge on creative ideas, innovative event solutions, client relations, budget management, design and production. You love challenges and are always looking for creative ways to overcome them, while exceeding expectations.
- Has 4 years or more of experience in the experiential event industry or a closely related field.
- has a willingness to take on challenges and find solutions.
- Is a natural leader. You can clearly articulate and communicate your ideas and the ideas of others. You can chat somebody up over the phone and in person and you’re not afraid to speak up in a brainstorm session.
- Can manage a project from start to finish. You know how to take charge and assign tasks, prioritize objectives and set deadlines and deliverables for a team.
- Has experience managing a team of people and multiple stakeholders during the course of a project.
- Knows your way around a budget. Large or small, you can manage a project budget and are knowledgeable about industry costs and pricing.
- Is completely confident in using Microsoft Office and anything and everything in the G Suite.
- Is a creative thinker – You don't like average and are always looking for ways to make an experience special.
- Is a team player - always willing to pitch in.
- 30-50% travel
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Free food. Stocked fridge, nitro cold brew coffee, weekly team lunch and dogs