We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to organize all aspects of marketing including marketing campaigns, strategies, and projects; marketing communications and event coordination; research; social media; and, reporting. This position will also ensure that the company marketing practices are uniform and will portray the highest quality of deliverance through print, website, social media, and other media formats.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain consistent company image throughout department documents, labels, and promotional materials; to include literature creation and social media.
• Participate in the creation of marketing campaigns such as advertising activities, event planning and tradeshow coordination, and development and maintenance of a social media presence.
• Analyze social media response trends.
• Coordinate marketing communication for new programs or products, arrange and facilitate events.
• Support CRM development and maintenance (data mining and entry) – Microsoft Dynamics deployment.
• Assist with website maintenance:
o Collect and generate website reports, analysis, and competitive tracking using Google Analytics;
o Work with external web hosting service provider to improve search engine optimization (SEO);
o Update and develop website content and appearance.
• Maintain the customer database for customer surveys and newsletter deployments, record and track customer survey results.
• Maintain current marketing documents using Microsoft Sharepoint.
• Assist with miscellaneous marketing activities; to include shipping materials and refreshing collateral as needed.
• Assist with developing advertising content and editing graphics to support marketing campaigns.
• Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, estimated market share, pricing, and advertising.
Education and/or Experience
• Associate’s degree (A.A. or A.S.) and minimum two years of marketing experience.
• Experience in marketing, database management, tradeshow planning, project coordination, event coordination, and social media.
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Strong proofreading skills; excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling in the English language.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator; email programs, WordPress, Microsoft Sharepoint and Microsoft Dynamics.