The Field Events Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful planning and execution of project events and programs. This includes, but is not limited to: venue selection, budgeting, marketing communications, social media promotion, content management, and AV management. The core objective for this role is to execute programs that will drive new pipeline and progress existing pipeline. Candidate needs to be able to analyze results and improve on each iteration of a program.
- Manage full life-cycle of event from venue selection to budget reconciliation
- Work cross-functionally across organization to plan, promote, and execute flawless events
- Collaborate with the creative team on marketing communications, social media, and websites to drive event registration and increase brand awareness
- Ensure that all contracts and POs are processed for events in accordance with client policies
- Manage event budgets
- Monitor and report on the progress of all programs
- Identify appropriate and strategic event vendors and negotiate contracts
- BS/BA or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in events, project management or similar.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and collaboration skills.
- The ability to effectively communicate including; reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences.
- The ability and willingness to manage and complete several concurrent tasks with attention to time constraints, quality, and sufficient detail.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- The ability to influence and lead a variety of different skill-level sets in accomplishing the projects' objectives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Ability to travel to events as required including occasional evenings and weekends.