My Clients Consumer Products Group is looking for an Events Manager at their offices in Universal City, CA. This position is slated to go for 1 year. The Event Manager leads assigned events/teams as well as supports the events team with event related projects and/or tasks in the planning and execution for all internal, press and business to business events.
- Assist with event logistics planning and budgeting Independently plan and execute meetings and events that include room set-up, Catering, audio visual support requests, signage, etc.
- Prepare agendas for and attend event related project team meetings
- Organize and prepare event materials, product samples, signage, décor as directed By Events Director
- General event support to include: set up and load in, help staffing during events, (e.g., check in, act as brand ambassador, logistical support, etc.)
- Assist with post event strike, box up and shipping, etc.
- Facilitate meetings with all stakeholders for assigned events
- Facilitate shipping of product for events
- Responsible for hiring of technical support team to facilitate event success
- Manage A/V requirements for show including but not limited to what size screen, projector, teleprompter, confidence monitors, etc.
- Partner with assigned business units to understand business needs and facilitate events tied to their business.
- Willing to work long hours and weekends
- Ability to travel if required
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote
- Strong knowledge of Event production and technology
- Extensive event experience
- Self motivated, resourceful and dependable with a strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities
- High level of organizational skills with strong attention to event details
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills including ability to interact with High profile executives, talent and management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive Information