In this assignment with Aquent's client, you will play a pivotal role in planning and executing 3 exciting conferences for a global audience. The conferences are a way to recognize and reward the client’s most passionate end users and generate awareness about the user recognition program. You will thrive under pressure, be willing to travel, and have a passion for event logistics, strategy and tactics.
- Build attendee excitement and generate broader event awareness by leveraging existing channels and thinking creatively about new touch points
- Analyze programs for effectiveness; conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis and identify changes to future events strategy
- Interact with and manage multiple vendors, partners, company executives and a wide range of functional groups within client.
- Be collaborative thought leader with other team members and vendors and willing to step in to help as needed.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Help conceptualize, produce, and measure events.
- Full event management and production including all aspects of event logistics from production, vendor management, and promotions, always ensuring effective prioritization and collaboration.
- Manage all proactive and reactive communication with event attendees, including localization of content.
- BA/BS degree required with at least 5 years of experience in a similar experiential marketing role
- Must be self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal, written communications and strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work smart in a fast-paced, high-pressure, high-growth environment and must be willing to travel and work long, flexible hours.
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Creative or design skills a plus.