One of our Fortune 500 and Financial clients is looking for a dynamic Events Manager. This position manages or works as a team member on projects supporting the project management communications needs of business executives in the organization (specifically for client events, large and small internal business meetings, employee incentive events and other company events). The incumbent is a key client contact on high level events and may be assigned to several projects at one time. This position requires domestic and international travel 10-20% of the time. This position reports to the director or senior project managers of Executive Meetings and Events.
Handles a variety of administrative functions. Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation. Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations. Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports. May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget. Requires at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
PLEASE SEND LATEST RESUME TO blevoy@Aquent.com as well as your Hourly rate Expectations as a W2.