Our client, a Fortune 500 Software Firm, is looking for a new Briefing Events Coordinator to join their team!
As a Briefing Coordinator you will support the Briefing Center team in delivering successful customer briefings as well as manage operational elements of the program.
Position Responsibilities include:
• Support of end-to-end management of customized briefings which include the following:
o Update briefing management tool with visiting company logos, agenda, speakers and attendees
o Assist with speaker transitions and presentation set-up, AV/IT, Audio Conference
o Briefing management tool maintenance – updating speaker photos, biographies, titles
o Maintenance of topic/speaker pool/executive assistant database
o Administrative support of projects as needed
o Assist with contingency planning to be able to react with last minute changes
• Support activities associated with operational aspects of the program:
o Provide logistical/concierge support for customers (transportation, dinner reservations, entertainment)
o Respond to non-briefing requests for rooms, events (Logistics only requests)
o Customer gift selection/ordering/inventory/reconciliation and reporting
o Responsible for room set-up/tear-down for briefings (name tags, gifts, room welcome slides)
o Provide concierge-style service to customers and account teams at help desk (assist with ad hoc requests)
o Maintain library of presentations
o Support for Monthly/Quarterly reporting
o Assist with administration of event software
o Manage vendor relationships with Catering, Janitorial, AV/IT and Security staff to ensure a world class experience
o Assist with planning events and/or offsite meetings and provide logistics support
o Assist with special projects related to major conferences
• B.S. in marketing or other related area
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment requiring quick decision making ability
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Must have the skills to be able to influence and collaborate effectively
• Multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills must be strong due to the variety of tasks to be accomplished, and the fast pace required to deliver successful briefings
• Detail oriented to ensure that all aspects of the briefing/program are complete and accurate
• Excellent teamwork skills to work effectively with account team, speakers, and executives. Must be able to adapt to a variety of personality styles.
• Has a professional presence and confidence in interacting with a variety of people and handling urgent situations in a calm manner.
• Must be comfortable working with technology (collaboration tools, audio conference, video conference)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite skills
• 1 – 3 years of Event Planning or similar experience