Long term contract with potential for perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in San Francisco!
You will be responsible for assisting Event Managers with the administration and execution of various events and activities. This is an agile and versatile team, and there are many opportunities for growth, including supporting our biggest event of the year, World Tours and other smaller events.
* Assist Event Managers in the coordination and coverage of events and tasks
* Help manage and recruit employee and customer staffers
* Manage projects within event series, including collateral and signage deliverables, event logistics including but not limited to: Booking venue, seating arrangement, menu selection, on-site materials, etc.
* Manage staff offices
* Assist in tracking, gathering, and reporting event metrics and other data as related to ROI and other internal reporting metrics
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance as well flexible with the work schedule
* Maintain consistent communication with event staffers throughout the lifecycle of each event
* Assist on team gatherings and offsite meetings
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Minimum 3-5 years professional work experience in technology marketing and/or event planning
- Technology literate and proficient with office and project management programs.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication, and project coordination skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Self Starter; ability to streamline and improve process efficiencies.
- Experience managing and working with event vendors
- Flexible and adaptable (the ability to think quickly on your feet to access and address situations)
- Must be detailed oriented and able to re-prioritize tasks in a constantly changing environment
- Work with event managers to track and update deliverables and report progress
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management
- Strong team player and ability to multitask
- Experience working in a tech environment
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- The ability to work well in a fast team environment
- The candidate should be sharp, self-motivated, resourceful, detailed oriented and professional
**Additional Preferred Skills**
- Customer service oriented – able to provide a high level of customer service / hospitality
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to determine when to ask for assistance to accomplish tasks.
- The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.