Our client, a Global eCommerce Marketplace Brand, is looking for an Event Program Manager!
This role assists in planning and executing an presence at various events, including industry conferences, vertical tradeshows, and company proprietary events. This position requires ability to cross-functionally operate for a scope of deliverable and content tied to the company’s strategic priorities and relevant for the audience at each event. This person must have superior organization and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively individually, without consistent supervision. This role partners closely with teams in Communications, Brand, Marketing, Merchandising, and Sales/Business Development. This role will report into the Head of Seller Events, in the B2C Seller and Global Trust organization.
• Manage and execute creative presence at trade shows and large events, including all aspects of creative ideation, logistical planning, execution, and wrap-up.
• Management of turnkey booth design process, graphics, booth furnishings, etc.
• Work with cross-functional internal teams on event format and content, ensuring it supports B2C strategy and vision.
• Use exceptional project management skills to develop project timelines ensuring all stakeholders are working together to deliver a customer-focused, high-quality event.
• Work with subject-matter experts to manage content, presenters, and messaging.
• Oversee complete on-site program/tradeshow operation (travel required).
• Evaluate, measure, and report on strategic effectiveness of the overall event/project.
Skills, Competencies & Qualifications:
• A self-starter capable of organizing and influencing others.
• Strong attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving, with a sharp focus on quality results.
• Ability to work cross-functionally to create program goals, messaging, communication and overall event plans with minimal direction.
• Demonstrated success collaborating and maintaining positive and productive relationships with diverse business partners in a highly matrixed organization.
• Technology savvy. Able to develop ways to showcase new technology in innovative ways.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to work on multiple deadlines with competing priorities.
• Calm under pressure and able to operate successfully in a fast-moving environment.
• 4+ years minimum experience with trade shows and large conferences
• 4+ years project management or marketing communications experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher