This person is in charge of overseeing all aspects of planning and execution for corporate recruiting events. Additionally, provides assistance with local event review and implementation of departmental processes and procedures.
- Responsible for overall event planning for corporate and recruiting events
- Monitor and report on event planning status development including (but not limited to): budget, vendor payment, critical path, etc.
- Coordinate logistical event elements including venue and vendor management, AV, decor, catering, security, transportation, attendee management, evening events, signage, shipping and temp staffing, budget management, payment and reconciliation.
- 2-5 years’ experience in event planning and/or event management experience in complex corporate environment (experience with recruiting events preferred)
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with executives, senior management, vendors, visitors and peers.
- Ability to take initiative be proactive, and work independently with little supervision.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including planning, prioritizing, setting timelines, and driving the delivery of work on multiple efforts concurrently.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a keen attention to detail and thrive in a cross functional team
- Creative thinking and an energetic and positive approach to facing challenges
- Ability to learn quickly and integrate strong event planning background with brand guidelines.