Are you a skilled and organized Event Planner in Miami, Florida looking for your next project? If so, we have an incredible opportunity for one of our top financial clients, looking for an Associate Event Planner to join their growing team. The Associate Event Planner will create and execute client event activities from concept through execution and evaluation. The planner will play a support role in the event strategy for the market bringing creative ideas, suggested venues and proposed content to the market with thought to strategic execution.
The planner role is collaborative, often working closely with colleagues on the global events team and the larger marketing group, bankers and product partners and senior management to ensure a consistent and distinctive experience for clients which underscore our business strategies. The planner will primarily focus on the local and regional client events, but will also be involved in large events targeting a global client base.
• Create high-touch events consistent with brand standards
• Maintain budgets and event calendar with strong emphasis on data management and operational efficiencies
• Administrative responsibilities include invoice processing; name badge, menu and place card production; RSVP list management; host tracking; event material production and distribution
• List management for client events, using internal systems for RSVP tracking pre and post event
• Ability to secure event venues; contract audio visual companies and other associated vendors as required to execute programs
• Facilitate the completion and approval of event request forms inclusive of key information (i.e., event description, attendee information, compliance details and contacts) and work with finance and banker champion to secure ROI information
• Well versed in Florida area venues and ability to keep a finger on the pulse of what is new in the area
• A minimum of 5 – 7 years prior experience in event management related activities
• Exemplary oral and written communication skills
• Availability to work late hours and travel throughout Florida
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Prior experience in financial services a plus