Overview of the position:
The successful candidate will be assisting with end to end program management supporting their event and sponsorship side of the business. They will also be supporting existing customer acquisition programs. They will be working within a team if 3 people. The team is collaborative and hard working. They are looking for someone who is a self-starter and eager to learn.
• 1 - 3 years of experience in the marketing and events field ideally with medium – large companies.
• Must have a marketing, business or events background.
• Experience with planning & execution of events.
• Participated/contributed in digital marketing initiatives.
• Willingness to travel (25%) and work collaboratively and autonomously
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Assist with the planning and execution of client-hosted accountant and bookkeeper events as well as Association events, webinars and sponsorships.
• Help facilitate the development and delivery of marketing initiatives designed to generate awareness and demand for our customer events.
• Work across sales and marketing to ensure stakeholder enablement and support
• Ownership of events related KPI’s including the tracking of attendance/traffic, qualified leads and post-event conversion from the sales team.
SOFT SKILLS/PERSONALITY TRAITS:
• The ability to learn fast
• Detail oriented
• A strategic thinker who is capable executing end to end
• Good communication skills both written and verbal. They will be communicating across the business.
• Driven & passionate
• Someone who is curious and not afraid to ask questions when needed.
• A degree/diploma in marketing or business
CURRENT TECHNOLOGIES/PLATFORMS BEING USED:
• MS Office