NYC or San Bruno!
We are looking for a high-energy, experienced event marketing coordinator to work with and support our leads on experiences and events. The ideal candidate also has the experience to coordinate online marketing programs and has a proven record in developing and implementing event-driven marketing concepts. Project management, analytics and organization skills a must.
Candidate should thrive under pressure, be open to travel (15-25%), and have a passion for designing and executing premium experiences for clients.
- Help conceptualize, produce, and measure marketing programs for large advertisers
- Assist with event strategy & logistics including development of audience.
- Analyze programs for effectiveness; conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis.
- Prepare resources and make them easily accessible to enable non-US markets to accelerate program implementations worldwide.
- Interact with vendors, partners, company executives and a wide range of functional groups within the company.
- Proactive, cross-functional communication and relationship building.
- BA/BS Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in technology or marketing.
- Fully knowledgeable of Google docs, Drive, and all Google web based programs
- Experience with information architecture or user experience design
- Skilled at critical thinking and problem-solving
- Must be self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to participate on interdepartmental teams.
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage to deadlines in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and comfortable with ambiguity and last minute changes.
- Must be willing to travel (likely 2-4 trips/year) and work flexible hours.
- Motivated ‘can-do’ attitude, and results-oriented