- Lead developer events in the US, including participation in industry events & hosted events. This role works closely with marketing managers to define strategy and key objectives for every event and is ultimately responsible for successful event execution.
- Support other regional initiatives, campaigns, and programs to market to or for developers in the Americas.
Logistics: venue, invitations, catering, demonstrations, etc
Creative development: assets for the event, website, emails, etc
Budget management: closely monitor yearly and event level budget
Vendor management: work closely with agency for day of management.
Event performance tracking
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Project manage developer events
- Collaborate with the team to produce high quality content and amplify key messages across our existing developer outreach channels including web, email, and social.
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders Business Development team, Product Marketing, and Developer Relations, ensuring high quality content and speakers at our events..
- BA/BS degree in marketing/communications or related discipline
- 4-5 years of events and marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools/Google Docs
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills, as well as outstanding attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work with creative agencies and conceptualize creative solutions for engaging and inspiring users
- Comfortable operating in a rapidly changing, fast paced industry with the ability to effectively manage multifaceted projects with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience delivering high production quality, high profile B2B events
- Good understanding of strategic and competitive position
-General marketing experience, such as copy writing and working with cases studies or presentations, is strongly preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs