We are looking for an Event Manager on a contract basis:
• Event management: manage the implementation and coordination of fintech and startup engagement events and VDP (Visa Developer Platform) events in Miami and the LAC region.
• Vendor Onboarding: liaise with external vendors and products team and complete vendor onboarding processes by meeting Visa’s compliance guidelines.
• Project management: develop, prioritize, coordinate and communicate the goals and processes necessary for implementing the projects. Manage the project financial budgets end to end.
• Develop and deliver internal and external material as required to support initiatives and events.
• Work with subject matter experts to fully understand project and events requirements.
• Regularly brief business leadership on projects / events status and performance.
• 1-2 years successful event planning and project management experience.
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability in managing to a budget.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and recognize priority issues, escalating accordingly.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team.
• Stay current and up-to-date with latest innovation, digital trends, research, skills, and education.
• Good interpersonal skills, communicates openly, honestly and respectfully.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint.