This TOP social media company in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
- Must develop and execute integrated plan and logistics for each event, from initial planning to on-site event management and post event follow up.
- Source event vendors and needs, including hotels, off-site venues, caterers and others.
- Maintain accuracy and accountability of event budget,create event execution and work back plans, evaluate results against goals, deliver wrap-up reports, and generate learnings for improvement.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with strong ability to adapt to changing environments and prioritizing tasks.
- Proven experience in effective communications, consumer and client relations, and management.
- Resourceful and can find a way to make things happen.
- Flexible and quick approach to event challenges.
- Frequent travel required throughout U.S. and occasional global travel.
- Customer service and problem solving skills.
- Experience in creating and implementing timelines.
- 2-3 years experience working in events, tech event experience preferred.
- Project Management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external partners.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage and supervise onsite.