We empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. Our Engineering & Operations Pivotal Talent Sourcing team scours the globe for talent that is in the top of their field, is aligned to our mission and growth mindset culture, and driven by teamwork and excited about the prospect of empowering billions. The Pivotal Engineering Talent Acquisition team is looking for an Event Coordinator to help execute on our industry events strategy across the globe. We are looking for someone with creative interest and passion for flawless execution.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Be the “face” of engineering industry events to internal and external partners including business leaders, Global Talent Acquisition, marketing, Global Diversity & Inclusion, external conference organizers, speakers and organizations.
- Venue support such as booking and paying for event space, working with VenueSource to choose appropriate locations, conference planning and room scheduling, etc
- Logistical support such as scheduling, leading and scribing meetings, and coordination with vendors such as photographers, video, A/V, etc.
- Catering support such as menu planning, payments, etc.
- Supplies and event materials management: working with vendors to get price quotes and assure seamless, on time delivery, PO creation, storage, and print/copy support.
- Attendee support such as invite coordination as well as uploading leads into our system.
- Business support such as on site scheduling, coordinating speakers and helping to ensure that day of event support (registration, event staff, F&B, etc) are prepared.
- Content editing for conference and event collateral and landing pages, working alongside marketing and brand teams
- Budget tracking and updating
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for this role include:
- Previous experience with events logistics such as scheduling and working with external parties.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – to include negotiations and presentations.
- Experience using PowerPoint, Publisher and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and experience communicating between multiple parties.