From the beginning, this Top Tech Company has focused on providing the best user experiences possible. Whether we’re designing a new Internet browser, a tweak to the look of our homepage, or the introduction of a retail installation, we take great care to ensure that our efforts will ultimately serve our users and customers well. We see being great at something as a starting point, not an endpoint. We set goals we know we can’t reach. Yet. By stretching to meet these goals, we inevitably get further than we expected. Through innovation and iteration, we aim to take things that work well and improve upon them in unexpected ways.
For the retail marketing team, our very simple goal is to bring the best of innovation - from products and services to partnerships and brand experiences - to even more people around the world. We work internally with teams across the organization, as well as in close collaboration with outside retailers, operators, manufacturers and many others, to bring our shared vision to life. Our newly created Retail team is a small group of entrepreneurs dedicated to delivering the ultimate pathways for customers to experience the magic of our company. If you have a passion for creating amazing customer experiences and for technology - and want to join a fast-growing team as we embark on this revolutionary journey - then this might be the place for you.
As an Event Coordinator within the Retail Marketing team, you’ll plan and execute** best-in-class events and activities, partnering with internal teams, external brands and organizations, and multiple retail partners. Through these events, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase the magic to our customers, win their love and increase their knowledge about the entire company's ecosystem.
**please note: the resource will help coordinate the field team in charge of the actual day-to-day execution of in-store events. The resource's presence at the actual events is not required.***
- Explore opportunities for cool and innovative events to bring our company's story to life in selected retail locations.
- Craft and manage the execution of a monthly calendar of in-store events.
- Partner with event stakeholders and cross-functional Marketing partners to translate event objectives and strategies into actionable briefs.
- Serve as the primary contact for content development and event production agencies, as well as occasionally interact with external brands.
- Assist in the writing of website’s updates, newsletters, and other copywriting.
- BA or BS Degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
- 3+ years of event coordination and or customer facing role.
- 2+ years in events and/or retail industry.
- Being able to write compelling pieces of content.
- Previous experience coordinating events within large organizations, or previous experience as an in-store specialist coordinating events on the sales floor.
- Knowledge or experience with customer-facing CRM programs (e.g. email marketing, newsletters etc.).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs