* Proficient in developing public, customer facing, written communications as well as professional communication to various levels of management relating to event activities
* Familiar with Facebook, twitter, blogging and general marketing skills
* Strong coordination and collaboration skills with fundamental project management comprehension
* Managing event timelines, agendas and schedules
* Timely execution and follow through
* Coordination across multiple teams (see coordinate event activities below)
* Comfortable with ambiguous requirements in a fast paced environment – taking ownership of event details and logistics and responding to last minute requests
* Ability to understand basic technical concepts in order to effectively communicate with broader team, to author relevant and interesting external communications, and to coordinate event and tool deliverables with the below scope.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office products including SharePoint
* Attention to detail and follow-though. Fast reaction to immediate issues with quick escalation and clear communication.
* Highly organized
* Write regular blog posts (2-4 times a month) on Interoperability activities (work with team on topics)
o Tool Releases
o Cases Studies
o Event Announcements
o General Topics
* Coordinate event activities and logistics
* Catering (breakfast, lunch, and dinner; impromptu meal needs, etc.)
* Event collateral and artwork (invitations, logos, surveys, registration forms, PowerPoint templates, etc.)
* Facility coordination (room reservations, communications, confirmations, etc.)
* General event communication and updates
* Arrange/order event gifts (t-shirts, posters, etc.)
* Coordinate event activities across multiple teams
o Speaker, attendee, stakeholder communication/management
* Manage attendees (internal and external) meeting space, registrations, meal requirements, etc.
* Author pre-event summary and information page on our team SharePoint to inform internal participants of the event details.
* Develop and coordinate end of event report that contains images of the event, a wrap up of activities, issues encountered, sessions delivered, etc.
* Upload of event content to external resources (videos, slides, etc.)
* Keep internal SharePoint organized and maintained with the event information (catering spreadsheets, presentations, registrations, etc.)
* Develop surveys and manage registration
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs