AQUENT is supporting a professional haircare brand in their search for a PART-TIME Event Coordinator! This role is based in NYC and is a freelance opportunity (from now through the fall). This work will mostly be done onsite, however some remote work is possible.
They're looking for a smart, super organized and creative entry-level coordinator to help organize and manage 2-5 day VIP events with our customers.
• Planning event aspects, such as venue, dining, and accommodations
• Manage travel and draft customized itineraries for guests
• Manage and oversee events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors
• Delegating other aspects of event planning to other staff members where necessary
• Communicate and coordinate with cross-functional teams on key deliverables and timelines
• Distribute project status
• Staying under budget while planning event specifications and managing expense tracking
• Planning multiple events at once
• Handle pre and post event tasks such as hotel product drop offs, and gifting
• Highly organized
• Project management experience (school, internships, or 1-2 years Event Experience)
• Self-starter and able to take initiative
• Enthusiastic attitude and flexibility to adapt to changing requirements
If this sounds like you, Apply Today!