Responsible for coordination and execution of multiple quarterly developer-focused events. Engage with lead events management across a cross-functional team, design booths and manage deployment, handle all logistic planning, and ensure all events run smoothly. We are looking for a successful event organizer to produce events from planning through to completion.
* Plan, organize, and coordinate developer events, tracking tasks across multiple internal teams.
* Coordinate and monitor event deadlines and ensure they are met across all stakeholders.
* Manage sponsorship contracts and associated purchase orders.
* Manage any content creation and delivery associated with our sponsorship (i.e. providing logos, sponsor description text for a website, etc.), utilizing subject matter experts when needed.
* Order and facilitate delivery of swag to events.
* Manage booth (or tabletop) deployment including confirming booth location, designing layout, coordinating with vendor for graphics needs, ordering furniture, AV equipment, internet connectivity, and power, and facilitating shipping and buildout and teardown.
* Print handouts or other marketing materials for distribution at event.
* Order equipment needed to deploy demos at event booth and tabletop spaces.
* For first-party hosted events: organise facilities and manage event’s details such as locations, food, transportation, location, invitee lists, presenters, equipment, etc.
* Create staffing schedule, and communicate event details to staffers.
* Manage staffer and other attendee registration for events.
* Draft and manage event correspondence.
* Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders.
* Advocate for, monitor, and ensure budgets are adhered to.
* Develop procedure systems to ensure successful events.
* Propose ideas to improve on event quality and internal processes.
* Understand and ensure compliance with existing internal policies (legal, health and safety).
* Proactively handle any issues that arise and troubleshoot problems on event days.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* 1+ years event coordination experience or other relevant project coordination experience
* Excellent time management and communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects independently
* Experience organizing corporate events, industry conferences, speaker forums, or customer facing events preferred