The role is to manage external (i.e. Brand Marketers, Creative Agency attendees, Media Agency attendees) and internal (i.e. Sales Team) client logistics pre/during/post the workshop by ensuring it's a high quality experience at every touch point.
The scope of the role is as follows:
Manage "set up," which consists of various components, including: sending out logistics emails, setting up client accounts on the workshop website, managing catering orders, coordinating with external vendors, and physical setup of the workshop space (e.g., chairs, mobile devices, etc).
Manage overall logistics for the day, which includes: taking notes from workshop discussions, taking photos, keeping time, greeting clients and escorting them to the right places at the right times (e.g., lunch, restrooms, etc). In general, be the client's main logistical contact during the workshop so they have everything they need (for example: tracking down a cell phone charger, etc).
Create a package of materials from the workshop, which includes typed notes, photos, presentations, and other supplemental material. Also, post materials on the workshop website for clients to access and download.
- Bachelors degree required
- 4+ years of experience as a Events Coordinator, Agency Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, and or similar role.
- 4+ years of experience with meeting note taking
- 1+ years of experience with Google Docs
The additional requirements for the role are as follows:
- Experience in support and troubleshooting technology.
- Robust conflict resolution skills.
- Strong oral, writing and editing skills with high attention to detail. Detail oriented.
- Ability to properly prioritize requests.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs