Vitamin T is looking for an Event Coordinator for a client of ours in Culver City. This client is looking to add this candidate to their growing events team to help assist with the 2018 events schedule. This will be an on-going full-time contract position where if offered the position you will be an employee of Aquent/Vitamin T working for our client. The Event Coordinator will be responsible for working with the Events team on executing hosted events and initiatives including corporate conferences, trade shows, sponsorships, etc.
Responsibilities may include:
• Work on corporate events, including their biggest conference coming up in April, various International conferences, trade shows, internal events/ meetings, etc.
• Assist in coordinating logistics for events including research and site selection, food and beverage, branding, guest and hotel registration, materials, premiums, etc.
• Provide backend and data entry changes to event websites including sponsor logos, speaker bios, agenda updates, etc.
• Manage registration for hosted events including reporting, tracking and data entry
• Liaise with the marketing and design teams to prepare event materials (including website, program, signage, etc.)
• Track sponsorship inquiries and session, partner, and speaker requests
• Assist with budget tracking for the team, including reconciliation of credit cards
• Gather post event feedback and evaluations in order to review ROI and improve future results
• Research and work with vendors and agencies responsible for execution
• General event administrative tasks like managing swag/premium items, shipping, business cards, visa letters, etc.
• Monitor social media channels and events team email inbox and work with the team to respond accordingly
• Bachelors degree required
• 1-2 years of relevant experience, focusing on corporate events or conference logistics
• Ability to multi-task, problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Meticulous and organized; known for attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of WordPress and Drupal preferred but not required