AQUENT is seeking an Event Communications Coordinator for our client located in New York City!
Duties to Include:
- Own end-to-end execution of assigned internal events, including all logistical coordination from contract negotiation, vendor and catering management, venue sourcing, budget tracking, invitations, to planning and production to onsite execution and post-event analysis
- Plan and execute large-scale company-wide events across multiple venues.
- Manage procurement and delivery of associate "swag."
- Work closely with the external marketing events team to ensure a coordinated approach to events management that is synergistic and leverages shared resources.
- Support other internal planners as needed and the occasional externally-facing associate events, like major enterprise efforts, hosting affinity group events on-site, hosting executive leaders on-site and other notable visitors to our offices.
- Think about events creatively and go above and beyond to create unique events that are equal parts fun and useful for our associates and partners.
- Analyze current events and provide strategic recommendations to meet the varying needs of the business
- Work extensively with CVENT, our events system of record
- Effectively track event ROI using a systematic approach and producing executive-ready post-event analysis
- Negotiate with properties and agencies to ensure highest quality experience
- Use Project management skillset to ensure timelines and communications stay on track
- Work with agencies to provide turnkey solutions for small events
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to present to leaders at all levels of the organization
- Work across multiple groups including procurement, legal, Accounting and Tax to ensure that all invoices, contracts and creative are properly processed
- Must be a self-starter with event experience
- Must have working knowledge of CVENT
- Must be ok with a short term project contract
- Must be able to start immediately
- Must be an exceptional project manager
- Must be an exceptional executioner
- Must be able to work highly flex hours and travel as needed