So you're a recent graduate in the design field and ready to set the world on fire. You've got creativity seeping from every pore. You can't wait to demonstrate your exceptional creativity. You DON'T want just any design job.....you're too different and creative. You need something unique. Something that will allow you to apply your learned and intuitive design ability to new technology. You need something that will allow you to learn and flourish in what's "cutting edge". How about the world of Virtual Reality? Motion Design? Augmented Reality?
STOP! .....and look at this great contract-to-hire opportunity.
- Formal education in the world of design
- A portfolio that is organized, logical, unique and makes you immensely proud
- A portfolio that shows something "different" that demonstrates your "edginess" and shows what makes you uniquely different from all the rest
- The usual Creative Suite skills but also perhaps some 3D or motion tools that you played with on your own and just couldn't break away from for 17 days!
- The desire to work in an environment that produces "out of the box" and non-conforming ideas and work
- A love for technology and Geeks
- Some internship or 1 or 2 years of experience.....or even work that you've done for fun; because you had to; because you couldn't NOT do the work
- A "can't wait to show you what I can do" burning desire to start working!
Please respond ASAP with a resume and a link to your portfolio.