My client is looking for a Graphic Designer with a strong skill-set in typography, layout, design, and color theory within the landscape of digital design.
70% of this role will be designing Powerpoint Presentations/ RFP's icons, graphics, find photos for powerpoint.
30% on helping with expanding on design concepts and production needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design and execute corporate communications across all channels.
• Work with the company’s proposal team members in order to deliver impactful visual graphics that aid in conveying the company's unique proposition in response to a client’s proposal request.
• Turn broad briefings into storyboards from which you create impactful PowerPoint presentations for sharing with clients.
• Craft internal and external-facing presentations that communicate ideas simply and elegantly.
• Update existing materials and presentations with new content and data.
• Design and modify icons to support content and infographics.
• Assist with graphic production and other tasks as needed
• Assist other designers and graphic productions artists as needed
• Works within established brand guidelines
• 2+ years
• Strong Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills
• Extensive presentation design experience and advanced PowerPoint skills
• Experience working in a fast paced environment and the willingness to learn and grow within the position.
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs