Aquent's Fortune 25 client is looking for UX Designers to work a long-term assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week in Atlanta.
The team is specifically looking for passionate, creative individuals who are up for challenges and want to explore an opportunity where instant and considerable results are delivered.
- Work collaboratively with a team of UX Specialists across a variety of disciplines: Design, Architecture, Research, etc.
- Communicate with key user and operational groups to understand business needs and how to best approach solutions from an empathetic standpoint
- Elicit ideas and assist team members with gaining shared understanding, and aligns the product team and stakeholders
- Presens design concepts, user needs, and design rationale to multidisciplinary teams, as well as to key stakeholders and business partners
- Analyze user experience data and provides recommendations to address business needs
- Collaborate and pairs with other product team members (UX, engineering, and product management) to design solutions
- Create designs such that information is easy to find, consume, and understand
- Communicate ideas and designs to end user and product team members
- Participate in and contributes to learning activities around modern software design and development core practices (communities of practice)
- 2 plus years of demonstrable experience as a UX Designer, Interaction Designer, UX Architect, and / or Information Architect. Also looking for experience with user research and visual design.
- Must be able to manage his / her time effectively by quickly prioritizing projects and by delegating to junior designers.
- Deliverables will include but are not limited to: mental models, user journeys, personas, debrief documentation, testing plans, task lists, scenarios, low & high fidelity prototypes, annotated wireframes and/or clickable and rapid prototypes.
- Understanding and experience of UX within an Agile Development Process
- Ability to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data and present findings and recommendations.
- Must have experience translating user needs into visual assets
- Experience producing annotated wireframes, & clickable prototypes
- Solid experience employing a variety of user centered iterative design methodologies and objective evaluation techniques (e.g., requirements visualization, design studio, contextual inquiry, rapid contextual design, user journey mapping.)
- Exposure to style guides, iconography, and/or typography.
- Experience participating and facilitating user research and usability.
- Degree in Engineering, Psychology, Industrial Design, Computer Science, Interaction Design, HCI or other related technology degree or equivalent work experience