This job entails being able to rally Aquent's client's enterprise partners (which range from enterprise mobility management companies, to OEMs and carriers) towards the goal of growing the product's adoption in the enterprise. You will need to recruit, engage and enable our partners to drive them toward a shared goal of making the product the go-to platform for enterprise mobility. You will craft and execute co-marketing campaigns to increase awareness and adoption among business customers. You will work closely with partner marketing lead to shape go-to-market messaging and strategy for new offerings with partners, create materials to help partners learn about the capabilities for the target audiences, test and optimize new marketing programs, and work with partners to build out an effective and scalable ecosystem.
- Work with select partners to execute co-marketing plans and joint messaging
- Collaborate on core narrative, messaging and positioning for partners and create partner campaigns
- Work closely with partner marketing lead to shape go-to-market messaging and strategy for new offerings with partners
- Craft and execute co-marketing campaigns to increase awareness and adoption among business customers
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and support specific initiatives and campaigns for select partners
- Create marketing and sales content for our partner ecosystem including: datasheets, cheat sheets, partner playbooks and co-marketing campaign
- Analyze the effectiveness of co-marketing campaigns to determine ROI and partner prioritize resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing / mass communication or relevant fields
- 3+ years of experience driving B2B marketing programs to and through channel/distribution partners with a proven track record of delivering impactful programs.
- Experience planning and executing multiple co-marketing programs including budget management.
- Experience with project management, including managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience creating content for newsletters and
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Any knowledge of technical product information.
- Experience working in mobile technology
- Experience with blogging