Seeking a world class marketer for a 6-month assignment role to support our prospect & top customer accounts within the Enterprise segment. We will look to hire a candidate inspired by the 1:1:1 model. In this role you will work closely with the extended marketing team to support the day to day execution of our Enterprise campaigns, from campaign conception to campaign completion, offering insights and analytics on performance. This role is based in San Francisco, CA.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Support the enterprise campaign team as they quarterback across the entire marketing and product marketing teams (creative, writers, online, events, PR, campaign analytics, product marketing, sales strategy, line of business campaigns, among others) to ensure quality and timely demand generation execution across all internal & external marketing channels. Channels include but are not limited to: direct mail, email, webinars, paid digital, events, guerrilla, SEM, SEO, website, paid/organic social, and traditional advertising tactics.
- Assist in the overall day to day campaign execution activities such as: report creation, performance review, return on investment analysis, campaign ID creation, and many other projects to quickly immerse yourself in the business.
- Offer quality assurance and contact segmentation on existing contacts for future marketing activities. Ensure consistent contact information for customer-facing direct mail initiatives.
- Ensure all internal marketing & sales communication channels are up to date with the latest and greatest offerings from the extended Enterprise marketing team. Proactively share offers and event calls to action with appropriate teams via internal communication channels when needed.
- Execute account-based marketing activities (such as field marketing and 3rd party events) to drive pipeline maturation and demand generation within top Enterprise accounts. Ensure appropriate event follow-up takes place.
- Work with sales strategy, marketing ops and data science teams to drive segmentation analysis with the goals of identifying segments of net-new opportunities and making recommendations based off the macro and micro trends of the account/contact data.
- Communicate effectively and manage communications to key stakeholders across the business.
- 1-2 years marketing experience in a role helping to manage multi-channel marketing campaigns (ie. email, direct mail, print, online and /or social media).
- Program/project management experience a plus.
- Intuitive essence of true marketing empathy for our internal and external customers.
- Past experience in using Salesforce and/or other marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns, projects, and driving success.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and track record for delivering under tight deadlines.
- Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing.
- Strong communication skills including storytelling with PowerPoint, data crunching with Excel, use of Salesforce.com, etc.
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational and project management skills with rigorous attention to detail.
- Bachelor degree from a 4 year college/university with a 3.8 grade point average or higher - preferably with a major in Marketing, Journalism, Finance, Economics, Statistics, but open to other rockstar analytical majors