Our client, in the complex enterprise application industry, is searching for a UX/UI Designer. The role is direct hire. The ideal candidate will be fluent in interaction design, usability, design systems, prototyping and user testing. This Designer will own a series of projects throughout all phases of the design process, assist in the development of our design system, and design original user experiences within our cutting-edge AI-based natural language analytics application.
● Participate in design workshops with UX Manager, PMs and Devs;
● Present design concepts to and solicit product feedback from PMs, the sales team and the engineering team;
● See projects through all phases of the design process;
● Create high and low-fidelity prototypes of new UI features (InVision, Sketch, Paper & Pencil, etc...);
● Perform user testing of new UI features with internal and external users;
● Work with multidisciplinary teams of engineers and PMs to launch successful new features;
● Contribute to the continuing development of our UI design system.
Qualified candidate will have:
● A solid understanding of user-centered design principles;
● Examples of work which show thoughtful process, design problem solving skills, and talent;
● Strong written and verbal communication skills;
● Familiarity with front-end development or the technical demands of implementing software UI designs;
● 3+ years of UI/UX design experience;
● Experience with user testing.