Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for an Enterprise Agile Coach to work an initial 3 month contract onsite in Richfield, MN.
This role is in IT Operations/IT Governance which is responsible for the IT Delivery practices at the organization and is relatively new team to the organization.
This is in support of the Enterprise Agile Transformation effort. It is the evolution in the way the organization delivers technology projects to be more nimble and responsive to changing business demands. This work is being done from the ground up and this is a great opportunity to come in to create and influence how technology projects will be run. This role sits within IT Operations, and works with every team at the organization. The Agile Coaches will work with people enterprise wide and can get exposure and visibility to other business units from senior leaders to people doing day to day work.
Work with the transformation lead to coach work streams and teams responsible for the building out an agile enterprise
Experience with Enterprise Agile Transformations or Building Agile Teams.
• 10+ years of experience, 8 which must be in the use of Agile methodologies and supporting tools
• Experience working in an Agility training / coaching role with exposure to large organizational transformations
• Experience utilizing an Agile framework (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban, SAFe) in software development
• Organizational Change Management expertise
• Experience working with Executives and Leaders
• Solid oral, written, and presentation skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills are required
• Experience in creating Agile training / workshop material
• Able to handle conflict resolution well, facilitating discussion and alternatives of different approaches
• Skills in building Agile teams
• Experience with enterprise Agile transformations
• Experience with waterfall delivery
• Ability to effectively communicate and lead in a large matrixed organization
Version One, Jira, TFS, PPM