Education and Experience
• 5+ years of sales engagement and recognition programs
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent process and project management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Experienced in Microsoft Excel
• Undergraduate degree preferred
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Work, Projects, and Policies
• Provides oversight on the design and maintenance of internal and external website platforms and communication tools for engagement and recognition programs globally not limited too Golden Circle, Chairman’s/President’s Circle, and Global Leadership Awards
• Monitors the behavior/performance of the engagement and recognition programs as necessary (monthly/quarterly/annually) to ensure they continue to motivate associates to perform at optimal levels
• Works with the Vice President, Training, Communications, and Recognition and Director of Recognition and Events and on annual design of engagement and recognition programs based on above analysis
• Develops and executes communication supporting recognition activities and events
• Develops and implements best in industry programs to engage, recognize and retain top talent and motivate associates to increase revenue for their business units
• Creates new recognition programs/contests to reinforce new initiatives and specific organizational demands as needs arise
• Designs programs across disciplines that are easy to understand, in a credible format, and aligned with business objectives
• Owns training for new leaders and administrators to ensure program is consistently managed for all associates
• Update programs as necessary based on business developments, new positions created, etc.
• Oversee the administration and day to day operation of the programs and audit regularly for accuracy of reporting
• Manages all program costs to budget and provide monthly forecasts
• Other duties as assigned
• Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
• Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
• Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.