Our client, a Fortune 100 Energy company, is looking for a Technical Lead to support project team detailed design for global vendor product configuration and roll-out, support testing and execution of early adopter site and coordinate technical deployment and implementation of lessons learned.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
• Coordinate EMIT – Vendor Technical Interface
• Manage follow ups, status, and technical inquiries with vendor
• Manage company end user testing and IT issue resolution during agile implementation
• Manage interface with vendor during technical testing
• Creating roles/storyboards to be used in application performance testing and monitoring
• Assist in workshop development and execution with business representatives to get input to technical activities (testing, feature design, etc.);
• Managing interfaces with vendors including coordination of demos and evaluations and subsequent follow ups;
• Contributing to design of solution and integrations architecture
• Support prototype and early adopter implementation (license provisioning, profile setup, issue collection & resolution, additional configuration)
• Demonstrate critical thinking, analytical skills, and employ judgment to offer thoughtful, concise input toward resolutions of problems.
• Be able to translate business processes into data workflow requirements and feature requirements
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with strong English proficiency
• Leadership skills needed to successfully promote ideas, coordinate work activities, and plan deliverables within a project team.
• This is a hands on role and the consultant should be able to work independently with business and also in a team environment
• Ability to rapidly understand/learn business processes and objectives
• Must be able to easily communicate technical concepts and requirements to business end users who are not familiar with IT principles and concepts
• Self-directed with a high degree of initiative, ability to perform with minimal oversight, and accountable for all work assigned.
• Thorough knowledge of SaaS methodologies, system architectures, and testing practices of vendor SaaS solutions
• Ability to understand application key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Thorough comprehension of Agile methodologies and best practices
• Experience utilizing Agile team tools such as Team Foundation Server and Kanban boards
• Experience in data modeling (physical and logical), ER diagrams, data dictionaries / taxonomies, data mapping, normalization of data
• Expert in data manipulation tools such as Access, Excel
• Expert in designing test cases to evaluate software against different criteria for a range of users
• Strong knowledge of testing best practices for a wide variety of tests – especially for testing of a third-party vendor software product.