Email/Mobile Marketing Mgr
Contract, Six Months
Immediate need to join our client, the leading international coffee retailer based in Seattle, WA. This job contributes to our client's success by coordinating the development and launch of promotional, targeted and customer lifecycle email and mobile app messaging campaigns. Utilizing cross-functional project management skills and digital acumen, this role will ensure that projects remain on schedule, on brand and well executed.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Leads coordination and development of email and mobile app messaging marketing campaigns from creative hand off to deployment.
• Works in partnership with internal/external cross-functional teams including strategy, creative, analytics and agency vendors to communicate campaign activities, schedules and timelines to ensure deliverables are aligned and integrated into existing plans for streamlined execution
• Responsible for project management across all phases of email and mobile app messaging creation and deployment;
Includes the following:
o creation/management of all coding/status documents, calendars and timelines,
o management of marcom submissions,
o coordination/management of internal reviews,
o management of creative/deployment feedback through internal/external stakeholders,
o works closely with email vendor to convey mailing instructions, deliverables, segmentation, data, creative/deployment feedback, etc
o building of mobile app messaging using platform tools including messaging creation and list upload
o QA/testing of all email and mobile app messaging deliverables
o Archiving, reporting and optimization
• Manages digital communication calendar and tracks work-back schedules to ensure full end-to-end execution for all deliverables are met.
• Creates/maintains internal/external calendars, status documents, coding docs, creative briefs; Works closely with email vendor, internal stakeholders, and analytics/data team to convey deliverables as it relates to segmentation and mailing instructions.
• Main focus on mobile app messaging and personalized marketing email campaigns involving deep segmentation strategies to deliver relevant and compelling targeted offers/content to client's Rewards members.
• Participates in daily/weekly cross-functional meetings to review campaign needs, identify and troubleshoot issues, compile feedback, and ensure overall success
• Serves as quality control to ensure tests are accurate prior to deployment, legal requirements and brand standards are met, and the defined user experience is correct
• Maintains library of documents, campaigns and assets in partnership with agency/vendor teams
• Looks for opportunities to improve processes and establish effectiveness/efficiencies across email/mobile app messaging strategy and campaigns; Looks to increase revenue-driving opportunities and engagement via email and mobile app channels through data connection, personalization and innovation.
• Supports manager to establish and maintain processes to ensure effective and timely development and execution of campaigns within defined budgets.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• 3-5 years prior experience supporting direct-to-customer digital marketing communications within a corporate or agency environment; 1-3 years email marketing experience strongly preferred
• Strong understanding of email best practices, metrics and associated KPIs; Familiar with dynamic content, segmentation strategy and data connections as it relates to email marketing.
• Comfortable working in HTML; experience building emails in HTML preferred
• Excellent project management, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail and expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects/campaigns in a fast-paced, nimble yet deadline-driven environment
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; enthusiasm and ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with capacity to build new and efficient approaches through industriousness and adaptability; Experience working with outside vendors/agency partners.
• Excellent communication skills; present ideas clearly and concisely, both in writing and in person
• Strong analytical skills; comfortable distilling data into insights/optimization opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Email/Mobile Marketing Mgr