Email/Digital Coordinator - 3-4 month contract - ASAP start
A lovely publishing company are urgently seeking an Email Coordinator to join their Digital Marketing team ASAP, for a 3-4 month contract, with the potential to go perm. The role will be to coordinate the end-to-end execution of eDM campaigns. There are existing email templates in place. They use Salesforce Marketing Cloud which you must have used previously. Knowledge of html is greatly advantageous. They would love someone who is able to test, track and report improvements for these email campaigns.
The role will involve:
• Coordinating the end-to-end execution of eDM campaigns.
• Creating automated customer journeys such as cart abandonment, onboarding, nurture and acquisition for respective target audience to boost overall experience and improve profitability and productivity.
• Working closely with the Brand and Social Media team to support and maintain the digital channels across the business.
• Developing HTML/CSS for webpage development and CMS (html important to know but css not as important)
• Tracking, monitoring, analysing and reporting the campaign results
• Extracting data using query activities and using data analytics for targeted and segmented campaigns.
• Tools: Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM, Adobe Photoshop, Trello, Zendesk, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Umbraco CMS, Tableau (beginner)
To apply, please send your CV through.