- Report to and assist the Email Creative Manager.
- Code HTML responsive email templates, upload into an ESP, troubleshoot code, and render test as a part of QA process.
- Create a variety of digital assets optimized for email and websites (mobile and desktop).
- Provide creative support on landing pages, external banners and UI elements for multiple business units.
- Adhere to brand guidelines for all web assets within multiple channels.
- Present work, accept feedback and communicate with project coordinators/analyst.
- Mentor fellow team members on email marketing and production best practices.
- Manage timelines and deliverables for up to 4 email sends per week.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Website development, or equivalent training preferred.
- 5+ years in Web/Graphic Design.
- 2+ years coding and designing for email.
- Strong project management experience, ability to lead others, and has worked cross functionally in a team atmosphere.
- Understand responsive and modular design as a part of email production.
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, Media Queries, and table-based code.
- Knowledge of ESPs (ExactTarget, Epsilon, Responsys, etc).
- Strong visual design aesthetics (typography, composition, layout) and image retouching skills.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign) and FTP clients.
- Obtain the necessary production skill set to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- A/B email testing, trigger campaign and dynamic content experience a plus.
- Portfolio of online work samples required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs