Aquent's Fortune500 client in Boca Raton, FL is looking for an Email Specialist for a 6 month contract (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
The eCommerce Email Specialist is a marketing role supporting key eCommerce & company initiatives. This position requires someone with excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail. Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment where business needs may change at a moment's notice. Must be comfortable communicating professionally with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
• Assists Email Marketing Manager with various daily tasks.
• Oversees the daily production, scheduling, delivery, and reporting of targeted email communications.
• Completes daily, weekly and monthly analysis & reporting on email KPIs, leveraging data from multiple sources.
• Works with creative team to submit requests for new and updated content, managing entire email creation and execution process from start to finish.
• Assists in deploying & reporting on A/B and multivariate tests and optimization efforts.
• Responsible for acting as the primary liaison between internal and external cross-functional teams.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 2-4 years experience in digital marketing - email marketing experience preferred
• Prior experience working in an enterprise-level ESP (email service provider) – ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
• Prior experience working in analytics software, such as Coremetrics, Omniture, or Google Analytics
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate skill using Excel
• Basic understanding of HTML
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage several projects at once
• Ability and willingness to learn new applications
• Experience working with B2B email campaigns a plus
• Experience working at large, complex organizations a plus