Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for a Project Manager of their Interactive Advertising, Email team.
- Serves as a primary contact to the CRM team, Marketing, Creative, Production Support, and agency partners for email.
- Responsible for managing process from start to finish: keeping team projects on-task, within budget and within expectations of project timelines.
- Works with Sr. Manager/leadership to prioritize projects and acts as primary chair in owning deliverables of the team.
- Manages the day-to-day relationships with internal clients & external agency partners.
- Work with senior team members to develop strategic recommendations for enhancements based on analytics.
- Will learn and report on best practices, industry standards, and technical requirements associated with assigned projects.
Breakdown of Responsibilities
- 30% - Monitors day-to-day progress of campaigns to make sure that deadlines are met. Troubleshoot /solve issues. Ensure email embodies complete & relevant customer experience. Document and develop supporting processes as needed. Monitoring program hours on a monthly basis to ensure proper utilization of team members.
- 30% - Coordinates the planning and execution of interactive and traditional direct marketing programs on strategy and on budget.
- 10%- Consults with production, marketing, creative, agency partners and others when appropriate to develop strategic solutions to objectives.
- 10% - Crafts recommendations and ongoing enhancement/optimization strategy based on analysis of campaigns. Measures ongoing effectiveness of programs against target metrics.
- 20% - Write creative briefs based on strategy objective. Send proofs to all internal partners to creative visibility and gain approvals of all campaigns. Q/A & test emails to ensure segmentation and content is correct before deployment.
- Must have experience managing the entire process across departments to ensure jobs are completed accurately and on time (including schedules, timelines, briefs, etc).
- MUST be a highly creative problem-solver and adept at negotiating with internal clients to execute key deliverables.
- 3 years of relevant work experience required (advertising/marketing project manager, preferably e-mail/CRM-related).
- Experiencing developing creative briefs using marketing strategy briefs in order to turn over jobs to creative team.
- Previous experience with corporate branding guidelines and marketing initiatives across channels, in order to drive fully integrated and consistent campaigns, in addition to helping drive new formats, and keeping abreast of industry trends- all while seeking innovative and cost efficient solutions.
- Experience mentoring junior level members of a team.
- A customer-focused mindset coupled with ensuring the best customer service experience in each communication.
- Thrives in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Excellent writing and strong/persuasive presentation skills.
- The ability to drive and/or assist on the steps necessary to get various programs launched.
- Possess strong planning, project management, communication and executional skills.