AQUENT is seeking an Email Process / Project Manager to support the creation and refinement of new and existing emails for business partners. This role partners closely with other technology teams, third-party vendors, and business lines to identify new opportunities to enhance customer experience, define intent, and ensure the successful launch of messages to our customers.
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated, disciplined professional who excels in a team environment and can communicate effectively with and influence partners across multiple levels of the organization. Attention to detail, strong communication skills, and ability to manage various campaigns/timelines and adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role.
This is what it takes to join the team:
• A background in digital technologies with an understanding for email products and interfaces.
• Passion for delivering meaningful messages and experiences in a digital world.
• Experience in IT development environments with knowledge of agile processes.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to tailor messages to multiple audiences at different levels.
• Ability to lead multiple projects, including demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams.
• Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, assess opportunities and implement changes to enhance experience.
This is what you’ll do:
• Manage the implementation of new email messages from initial concepts through delivery.
• Work with internal business partners to finalize intent and obtain necessary process approvals, in addition to coordinating the testing and validation of end-to-end processes needed to send messages.
• Ensure all aspects of risk, compliance, and process controls are well-managed and followed.
• Support multiple teams and business partners and projects of various sizes.
• Act as the lead for new projects, while engaging and supporting our team to ensure the best solution is developed for each message.
• Develop and deliver new messages, including configuration, light HTML coding, testing, contribution and launch activities.
• Provide clear and concise communication with project team and mid-level management.
• Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
• 2 years of experience in Project, Process or Product management
• 1+ year of experience with Salesforce Exact Target
• 2 years of experience building email campaigns, A/B testing and analyzing campaign performance
• 2 years of experience working within an agile environment and with tech teams
• Technical Knowledge: MS Word - 3+, MS Excel - 3+, MS Project - 1 +, Visio - 1+, Acrobat - 1 + , HTML - 1+ (preferred)