The Email Manager is responsible for ensuring flawless, on time delivery of email campaigns supporting client marketing campaigns. This role manages list selection and segmentation, build, and deployment of marketing campaign emails. The Email Analyst is an expert in email best practices and platform capabilities.
- Liaise with clients and peers within the Marketing team to deliver effective email marketing campaigns.
- Manage the file selection and segmentation of email marketing campaigns & facilitate accurate execution of “file only” requests.
- Collaborate with client marketers on optimal email design, creative, and segmentation to drive engagement and sales, assisting clients with agency creative process and legal approval.
- Work within designated email platforms, build and successfully launch email marketing campaigns.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in platform capabilities and optimal email design and delivery.
- Drive data driven campaign results back to client teams for continuous campaign improvement.
- Ensure all campaigns meet required campaign documentation requirements.
- Drive advancement and adoption of responsive design for mobile optimization.
- Ensures adherence to company purchase order and invoice management procedures.
- Drive consistent usage by team and clients, including compliance with records retention.
- Support Business CTC (Critical To Quality) management.
Other duties as assigned
-Bachelor's Degree or in lieu of degree high school diploma/GED and a minimum of 2 years of Marketing or Digital experience
-A minimum of 2 years of work experience with one or more of the following: email marketing, database marketing, data segmentation, data collection, analytic reporting, digital marketing, web page building and/or html
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience participating in a cross functional team
- 2+ years email channel experience, with hands on experience building and deploying commercial email or equivalent experience with html/web page building
- Experience in consumer financial services with exposure to a credit card or retail environment.
- Experience working with data segmentation and data auditing
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems, develop new tactics and address implementation obstacles.
- Strong Change Management skills - effective communicator, good at holding "crucial conversations" with clients and internal partners.
- Demonstrated aptitude in computer software programs including Microsoft Office and Project
- Management or CRM software
You must be 18 years or older
You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs