We're searching for someone sharp, quick, and detail-oriented to join us in the Assistant Producer role, helping to execute the on-time, on-strategy US and bilingual Canada marketing email program. This is a fast-paced position managing a large volume of tasks within a high-visibility channel. You will work with our team of Associate Email Producers to help ensure flawless execution of each and every email we send out to our customer base.
You're someone who loves working with people to solve problems. You are never daunted by a long To Do list, and are always assessing processes and workflows for maximum efficiency. You see how small details impact the much bigger picture, and pride yourself on anticipating issues before they arise. You self-correct. You thrive in deadline-driven work environments with constantly changing business needs and nuanced task work. You want to learn more about the world of email. You may lack expertise, but are eager to start growing your knowledge base from the ground up, with an eye on how to better the system along the way.
● Testing and QA-ing all emails before deployment
● Assisting Associates in linking setup and approval for all emails
● Executing delivery of assets to our email vendor
● Tracking and expediting Canadian French translation with our translation management team
● Keeping tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on an hourly basis
● Familiarity with GoogleDocs suite, WorkFront, Outlook, and marketing content management systems.
● 1-2 years of production experience, preferably in the ECOM or agency space
● High degree of initiative and resourcefulness
● Exceptional detail-orientation, with previous experience in traffic or project management a plus
● Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
● Ability to balance team expectations and priorities
● A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience