• Designing and coding html & text content emails and landing pages.
• Restructuring and/or hand-coding (raw coding) HTML templates to meet design standards
• Design & develop responsive HTML templates that enable dynamic content customization & personalization of the email.
• Conversion of full Photoshop documents to HTML templates
• Work with pre-existing HTML templates and provide design and image editing
• Load and Deploy emails
• Thoroughly test emails for compatibility including responsive layouts across all email providers on multiple computer platforms (pc & mobile) including most commonly used web browsers
• Troubleshoot and resolve coding issues in a timely manner
• Serves as a subject matter expert, on production, and deployment best practices
• Ensure email programs meet with regulatory compliance (CAN SPAM) and privacy/permission policy best practices
• Stays informed of industry trends, technology and design/coding changes as related to email marketing
• Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in Fine Art, Graphic Design, Marketing, Business Communications, etc.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 Years of experience required, 3-5 years preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated, results-oriented individual with strong technical and project management skills, superior attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication. Must be thoughtful about the consumer; understand the value of the customer relationship -- and the opportunities that the email channel affords as a retention channel.
Specific Experience Required:
• Solid knowledge of Email Best Practices and CAN-SPAM compliancy considerations
• Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for email deployment with an understanding of the difference between coding for the web and coding for email
• Ability to code HTML by hand
• Proven expertise with Adobe PhotoShop, Dreamweaver, and animated gifs/flash
• Advanced experience with email testing software (render testing), working with email deployment platforms and troubleshooting creative and deployment issues
• Experience with IBM’s Unica Campaign platform a plus
• Passion for learning new skills, expanding experience
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task, and participate in a team-based planning process
• Customer Service Oriented with a “can-do” attitude even when faced with complex requests
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs